Captain’s Logos

Scrubbing the deck of enlightenment with the wirebrush of examination to remove the seagull feces of disillusionment.

Friday, May 18, 2007

 

Out of the rut

It's hard to say how I have felt lately. Discouraged? Meaningless? Lacking confidence? These are all things that I struggle with daily, and so I cannot begin to express how encouraging it is to hear from you, my faithful readers, who have encouraged, no, implored me to get back out there and start writing again.
Thanks to all of you, but mainly this goes out to you Code man. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you most.

For those of you who don't know Cody, he is my sister's husband, aka my brother in law. Here is a picture of him practicing karaoke because of an ill-advised wager he is participating in.



If it weren't for this sad, confused man, there is no telling where I might be. Hang in there Code Man! Keep singing!






<< Home

Archives

September 2006   October 2006   December 2006   May 2007   June 2007   August 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]